- 1. Pakistan Aeronautical Complex being hub of Aviation Industry in Pakistan offers internships to students of HEC recognized universities. Internship is conducted in batches during summer and winter vacations every year. Applications/forms for internship are to be submitted to Technical Wing through concerned University Student's Affairs Department by 31 March for Summer Internship Program and 30 September for Winter Internship Program (Only for PAF-KIET students) every year. Duration of each batch is 2 to 3 weeks.
- 2. Following disciplines are offered:
- - Aerospace Engineering
- - Mechanical Engineering
- - Avionics Engineering
- - Electronic Engineering
- - Mechatronics Engineering
- - Industrial Engineering
- - Metallurgy Engineering
- 3. Students from selected HEC recognized universities who have passed 2nd year / 06 semesters are eligible to apply for internship. However, students of 4~6 semester can also be considered based on availability of seats.
- 4. PAC offers free accommodation and transportation at PAC premises to limited students and only the cost of food will be charged.
- 5. Student has to be sponsored by the respective institute to qualify his / her selection for internship and subject to the security clearance generally which takes 6~8 weeks.
How to Apply
- 1. Internship forms are available at PAC website and can be downloaded online (link given below)
- 2. Complete filled forms duly verified by the concerned DPO / CPO / SSP bearing Verification Number (VRC No) & date and countersigned by head of Department
- 3. Submit the forms to Student's Affairs Department of the concerned University in 03 copies along with fresh photographs with blue back ground
- 4. University is to submit all forms with recommendation letter to PAC at following address
Member Technical Secretariat,
PAC Board, Kamra,
District Attock - Pakistan
For any internship related query please call at: 051-90992126