- 1. There are four Batches of Internship that we run in an year. Two each in Summer and Winters. Duration is three weeks.
- 2. Disciplines that we offer are Aerospace Engg, Mechanical Engg, Avionics Engg, Electronic Engg, Mechatronics Engg, Industrial Engg (and some times metallurgy also)
- 3. Students from selected HEC recognized Universities in 6-8 semester are offered Internship, however sometimes 4-6 semester students are also entertained.
- 4. We offer free accommodation to limited students but charge for food.
- 5. No of students are around 50-55 in each Batch, that makes around 200 students in an year.
- 6. Student has to be sponsered by the Institute to qualify and is subject to security clearance.
Download FormsLIST OF STUDENTS PAC Summer INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME BATCH-I 2015
NOTE:- Students may report at PAC Selection Centre on 25 May, 2015 at 0930 Hrs. A student whose security clearance is not received by the time internship commences, he/she will not be able to join the Batch. Therefore for students whom security clearance has not been received yet (as mentioned against their names) they are to contact Sqn Ldr Fida Muhammad Shah (OPI PAC Internship Programme) Tele Extension 051-90992266, Mr Fayyaz Ahmed (Co-ordinator) Mobile No. 0312-6379266 before their departure. If any such student moves without confirmation, he/she will not be entertained and PAC would not be responsible for any inconvenience caused in this regard. Moreover, students will wear suitable dress during the period of internship at PAC. Jeans, jogger, sandal, T-shirt are not to be worn by students.